Countdown to launch!
Publish date: January 2015
Back to News archive
Aquarden launches its new SCWO-system
Aquarden Technology celebrates that several years of research and development have borne fruit. On the 24th of March we officially launch our new high-tech SCWO-solution that will change the way industries treat problematic wastewater.
From this day companies within for instance the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotech industries can use an onsite SCWO-solution from Aquarden that effectively destructs all organic and toxic components, and at the same time saves on money and resources.
We celebrate the day by inviting customers, potential customers, friends of the house, and wastewater professionals to participate in our launch event:
Tuesday the 24th of March from 14 – 17
at our factory in Skævinge.
If you are interested in participating and to hear more about this new and sustainable way of handling hardly degradable waste streams, then please contact marketing manager, Christine Qvistorff to hear if there are still seats available.
The program of the day is:
14:00 Speeches about Aquarden, cleantech, and wastewater industry
- Welcome by Zhuoyan Cai, Founder and Director of Aquarden
- The need for cleantech solutions by Anders Eldrup, CLEAN, Chairman of the Board
- Treatment of leachate with Aquarden’s SCWO solution by Rasmus Olsen, Odense Renovation
15:00 Official launch
- Official launch of Aquarden new SCWO system
- Entertainment by Mette Bloch, previous world champion in rowing
16:00 Networking and tapas
- Networking and tapas buffet inspired by SCWO
- Closuring remarks by Zhuoyan Cai